Infrastructure & Facilities
About Infrastructure & Facilities
1. Excellent Infrastructure for Curricular, Co – Curricular and Extra – Curricular activities.
2. Well Qualified, dedicated and Experienced faculty members.
3. Well furnished class rooms, Seminar hall etc.,
4. Excellent laboratories in all disciplines equipped with world standard equipments.
5. Excellent Computer center equipped with latest systems and very high speed internet connection.
The College has a spacious,well-furnished and well-stacked library with an impressive collection of around 21,500 volumes of the latest editions of books by Indian
and foreign authors to quench the thirst for the latest information among the staတ†s and students.The library is kept open from 8.35am to 7.00pm on all working days.
Salient features of the library are:
1. The Library has a special CD-ROM section with an immense collection of 1350 compact discs on topics related to the courses oတ†ered and 475 discs that accompany
magazines on engineering and technology
2. The library also has an AUDIO-VISUAL THEATRE where documentaries or audio cassettes , discs can be played to enhance the knowledge. The knowledge accquired
has been found to be useful to the students in performing better in group discussions and interviews.
3. Another special feature of the library is the Digital library that is useful to retrieve information about books- Author-wise,Title-wise,Publisher-wise and to locate the
books in the library.
1. Modern Kitchen
2. Mineral Water Plant
4. Recreation Room
5. Medical Centre
6. Residential Computer Centre
7. Intercom for each Room
1. Special emphasis on the academics of students during study hours every day.
2. High standard and discipline in the hostel. (i.e. ragging, smoking, drinking etc. are strictly prohibited.)
3. Special care is taken for the security of the ladies hostel inmates.
4. Counselling and guidance once in a semester to the inmates of the hostel by external counsellor, in addition to the
counselling given by the deputy warden and warden.
1. More than 120 buses are available for the transport of day-scholar students and staff members.
2. Our buses ply within 50Km radius covering Erode, Salem, Namakkal, Rasipuram, P.Velur and Sankari. A full-fledged
automobile service station is available inside the campus. All the services and repairs of the vehicles are done here.
1. The college has merged with the information super highway by providing Internet facilities round the clock.Students and faculty enjoy unlimited internet access with
10 Mbps band width.
1. General Hospital within the Campus
2. Round the clock availability of Doctors
3. Dental clinic and X-rays
KSRPC makes necessary arrangements for getting the Backward and Adi Dravidar Scholarships,National Merit and Teachers.Welfare Scholarships. Our Chairman, Lion Dr. K. S.Rangasamy has established a Help Fund to provide scholarships to the economically weak and meritorious students.The scholarships to the tune of one lakh are distributed every year.The college helps the students in getting the educational loans from various.A Group Insurance Scheme has been introduced, both for the students and staff members. The insurance covers the medical expenses of accident victims.
Guidance & Counselling of Students
1. One faculty is assigned to every 20 students who will guide the students periodically and counsell them regarding academic and personal problems.
2. Class Committee Meeting – calling selected students once in a month and getting feedback in academic, curricular and extra curricular activities.
3. Tutorial Practice is conducted for an hour every day to improve the students’ performance.
4. Coaching Tests , Unit Tests and Model examinations are conducted regularly.
Student Counsellor Scheme
1. Attendance particulars / test marks are sent periodically to the parents
2. Examination performances are informed to the parents regularly
3. Attendance / marks are displayed on the notice board on every weekend
4. Students are counselled for their low attendance percentage / arrears in the examination
5. Coaching classes are arranged for the weak students
6. Coaching classes are conducted for students to excel in competitive examinations
1. Overhead projectors are provided in all classrooms
2. CDs are available for important topics in all subjects
3. The seminar halls are provided with LCD, OHP, Slide Projectors with Digital Audio Systems, Multimedia System & DVD Players
1. A swimming pool with a depth of 9 feet and length of 80 feet is available.A kids pool is also available.Trainers assist the students in swimming.
1. For developing a healthy and sound body,modern gymnasium equipments are available.Separate gymasiums are available for boys and girls.The following aerobic
equipments are also available.
Treamill, Power Stepper, Vibrator, PowerRider, Air Bike, Double SX909,Rowing Machine,Home Gym 6 Stations(2 Nos.),Multi Gym 12 stations(2 Nos.),Ball Bearing Weight Set(5 Nos.),Bench Press(4 Nos.)
3. Water Treatment Plant
4. Power Supply
5. Photo Copying
8. Post Office